Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some Stuff!

It is Sunday evening, and I am very excited and nervous. On Wednesday of this week, I start school, like for real school. No more online classes, I actually have to show up to a classroom. I have been working towards this day for over a year now, and I am getting nervous now. So if ya think about me on Wednesday, shoot up a quick lil prayer. So the other good thing about this week, is I am finishing up my English class. HALLELUJAH!! I am very excited about that.

Pretty much everyone is kickin' along pretty well around here. Today at lunch, I was informed that Harrison was sitting at the table and looked at Ben, Mrs. Len Hagan's brother that farms, and said, "Ben, your irrigations is broke in front of Aunt Len's house because it is dripping on the ground". How bout that. Harrison is Mr. Irrigation now. He is so funny and so sweet. That is pretty much all that is going on around our house. I hope all is doing well.

2 comments:

Anna said...

For you have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and A SOUND MIND! You'll do great! I wish I was going back to school!

KateVonGlahn said...

You're gonna do great!